Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fitness Test

I'm having a P.E. fitness test on second block today. Today is the Pacer, Push up and sit ups. 2 days ago, I did the Mile Run and the sit and reach, and I decreased on Mile where I got 8 minutes 24 seconds. My best score was 8 minutes 6 seconds. On the sit and reach, I increased where I got R : 12.5, L : 11.5. We just had to increase in one leg, and I increased by 0.5 inch because I got 12 last time.

The Pacer is where you have to run back and forth by the recording. It will say how many laps you are on. Example : 25! 26! 27! etc... Also, there is a sound like "BEEP! Then you have to get to the line before the beep. If you don't make it 2 in a row, you are out. When 7 laps are finished, there will be a weird sounding beep and the beep will then become faster.

To get an A for P.E., we have to increase in 2 things out of 5. Those five are Pacer, Push up, sit up, Mile and sit and reach. Since I increased in sit and reach, i have to increasll e in 1 more thing. My Pacer score 2 fitness tests ago was 66, and the fitness test before I also got 66. I have to get at least 67 to get an A, which is one of my goals for my fitness test today. For the sit ups, I got around 50 last time, so my other goal is getting more than 50. Also, my last goal is to beat my push ups, where I got around 30 last time, and trying to beat 30 today. I don't really mind if I increase in just 1 thing, because I could still get an A. I think it is hard to increase the Pacer and the curl up, but I think I can make it to beating my push ups and getting an A.

No comments: