Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ask any questions v.s. Lie



If I could pick either ask any questions and get an answer or being able to lie, I would choose ask any questions. This is a difficult question for me because if I choose the question one, it's good that I can get a true answer, but I can't lie even though it's a secret. On the other hand, if I choose the lying one, it's good that I don't need to tell the truth for the private ones, but I can't ask any question I want and get a true answer. However, I would still choose ask any questions because lying sometimes makes things go worse. One example is that when my little sister wanted to tell me something and I don't answer the first time, she says, 'It's gone. I won't tell you' which made me more curious. But if I had the privilege to ask question and get an answer, I would ask 'What was the thing you were going to say?' then I would get a straight answer from her.

11 comments:

Hyun Jin said...

Good picture, Si Won! It makes perfect sense, and it's creative. :)

Yong Hee Lee said...

u got the same picture as me

Anonymous said...

Hi Si Won,
Nice picture for ur hw. i really liked it because it shows about the lying.

Ari said...

I chose this one too it makes more sense.

Nora Trapp said...

Nice pic, Siwon. I totally get it.

Unknown said...

great job C1 I choose question too, but if you choose question why did you put the crossing finger pic???

Ivan Zhang said...

I love your picture! It really connects with your story

Nadia Kalindas said...

Hi Si Won! I would ask a question if someone would ask me that question. And i like ur pic.






Nadia.K

Ari said...

Hey Si won i would like to ask any question because it wouldn't be considered rude.

Maya ♥ said...

nice
i picked the same...
but how could you tell that they werent lying in their answer?? and im confused about the crossing-fingers...dont u du that when you are lying??

- Maya

Middle School Si Won said...

ya, but I just put it because it was one of the choices.