Monday, May 24, 2010

Jonas's Journal





Okay... I got 'selected' to be the next Receiver of Memory, and I feel confused right now about all the training and the rules. People say that the Receiver of Memory is the most important job in the community, but after I thought about all the pain that I would get (crushed hands in the door is NOTHING!), my confused feelings changed to scared feelings. Now, I realized that I have intelligence, integrity, courage, wisdom and capacity-to-see-beyond, but I am sure that I don't have that capacity-to-see-beyond ability... but the Receiver keeps on saying that I have that ability! So after I got that 'important' job, I read through the rules of the Receiver, and I was bewildered that I was permitted to lie. A bad thing about being a receiver is that I have to be alone and apart with all my friends...

5 comments:

Ari said...

I like ur picture it was cool.

Michelle Layanto said...

Cool Picture :)

Mickeyoung said...

Nice job with picture. The guy seems really confused.:)

kaiseis boring homework said...

I like your pic he seems really Apprehesive. (shake wrist)

Maya ♥ said...

WOW!! THAT IS THE LONGEST 5 SENTENCES IVE EVER SEEN!! :) nice pic

- Maya